Study program counseling

For questions regarding your study program, please contact the administration office of your study program.

In case you have questions regarding the admissions to the studies at the University of Bern in general, please contact the ZIB (Zulassung, Immatrikulation, Beratung).

The "Beratungsstelle für Berner Hochschulen" is a neutral counseling office for students and employees of the University of Bern. Should you have questions regarding the financing of your studies, the choice of a suitable study program or difficulties with preparing for exams etc., this counseling office is the right place to contact.

The FAQ-page of the DCBP answers the most frequent questions from students.

"Fachverein für Chemie, Biochemie und Pharmazie": Website